Hello people, We are an android user, Right? So, the basic problem of many android devices is a storage problem. Most of the time users of Samsung face these types of problems. people can not install more app on phone because of low space. when space running out we are trying to move an app from internal storage to SD card but some app is unmovable like facebook.
we move an app from internal to external storage. So it is easy where the problem ??
The problem occurs when some app does not move we called them an unmovable app. those kinds of the app like Facebook, Uber, Messenger. we can not move them from internal to external storage.
So this article helps you to move an unmovable app To external storage.
This article helps you to give answer below questions:
- move unmovable apps to SD card?
- How do I force an app to move to SD card?
- How do I move non movable apps to SD card?
- Why can’t I move certain apps to SD card?
- Why can’t I move apps to SD card Samsung?
- Can apps be saved to SD card?do I move apps to SD card Samsung?
- do I set my SD card as default storage on Android?
- How do I move apps from phone to SD card?
- How do I move Facebook to SD card on Android?
- Can you move apps to SD card Samsung?
- Can I install apps on SD card?
- How do I move apps to SD card oppo?
- move internal storage to SD card?
- How do I make my SD card internal storage?
- free up space on my Samsung phone?
- How do I fix my Samsung storage problem?
- How do I free up internal storage on my Android?
- free up storage space on my Samsung Galaxy s8?
How to Move Unmovable app to SD card From Internal Storage on Android
Follow this instruction below to solve this kind of problem:
Note: your phone must be Rooted.
Step 1: Go to Playstore and search Link2SD and install It.
Step 2: Open the app and click navigation the same as the screenshot.
Step 3: Select On internal.
Step 4: Here you can see all the app from internal storage. Select the app that wants to move.
Step 5: Click MOVE TO SD CARD.
Step 6: Press ok and wait.
I think your problem is solved. If you face any trouble feel free to comment below.
You can read also: